What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A tool to boost your search engine rank
- Automatically notify other sites of new or updated content on your website, blog, RSS feeds, articles or any other content published anywhere on the Internet
- If you are behind a firewall or have the need to use a proxy server for your connection, you can easily set that up in Content Notifier
- No matter how many websites you own or how many blog post or links you have, you can easily add them
- You can create a file that contains all your links and easily import them into Content Notifier
- Instantly create thousands of backlinks using our database of over 45,000+ quality sites
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Content Notifier scores 71.90/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://contentnotifier.com/default.aspx?cb=yes&hop=0, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: contentnotifier.com you’ll also be taken through to contentnotifier.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)